- Show up for your shift on time and ready to work, dressed appropriately and with any tools pertaining to your position.
- Check in with your teammates and the MOD upon arrival and before leaving to see if you can do anything for them.
- Provide a strong sense of knowledge and Hospitality to our guests and your teammates.
- Cultivate a comprehensive knowledge of the food and beverage items and their preparation in all active spaces within the building.
- Cultivate a comprehensive knowledge of our service standards and style as detailed by the Employee Manual.
- Work toward a thorough knowledge of the Death & Co compendium and how to navigate EverNote.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our POS’ operation.
- Maintain guest satisfaction by monitoring and evaluating food, beverage and service offerings; build relationships with regular guests; and maintain good relations with our neighborhood and industry community members.
- Report all guest complaints to management immediately and follow our five steps for navigating guest complaints. Every negative comment/experience will be addressed by a manager so that no customer leaves unhappy.
- Monitor restaurant and kitchen flow regarding timeliness during service and assist when and where necessary.
- Handle gift certificate transactions, fill out all pertinent documentation, and present to the guest.
- Maintain effective communication with all teammates and members of the Ramble Hotel staff.
- Comply with sanitation standards and procedures according to health and legal regulations.
- Complete weekly cleaning duties, in addition to opening and closing duties.
- Be up to date on Slack, with particular attention to the Announcement Board and the Server, Pre-Shift, and Product Updates channels, before you arrive for your shift.
- Maintain a reasonable response time for all Slack communication: a minimum of an answer to any correspondence before your next shift.
- Focus on always continuing your education and into all facets of our operations, be it the Bar, Kitchen, Service, Coffee, and Tea programs.
- Maintain a reasonable schedule with flexible availability, including early mornings or late nights, holidays, and time for All Staff meetings and tastings.
- Be capable of covering any server or support position when needed.
- The employee is responsible for getting a shift covered if they cannot report to a scheduled shift. If they cannot report to a shift and have exhausted all options for coverage, they must contact their supervisor to problem solve no less than 8 hours prior to their scheduled in time.
- Connection - We build relationships through intuition and empathy.
- Professionalism - We are ambassadors of Gin & Luck, inside and outside our businesses.
- A.B.K. - We execute with focus and work to completion.
- Excellence - We will forever be chasing excellence; it is a pursuit without end.
- Contagious Joy - When we're having fun, it emanates out and influences our work and the people around us.
- The Server report to the FOH Department Head and when necessary, other Department Heads and the property General Manager.
- The Server works in tandem with the other hosts and the rest of the FOH staff.
- $15/hr plus plus a point percentage of the full house tip pool, based on hours worked per shift
- Pre-tax transit benefits (highly recommended).
- Gin & Luck medical benefits.
- Paid Time Off.
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Gin & Luck is an award-winning hospitality group that creates cocktail anchored destinations and experiences across the US.
When it’s flagship bar Death & Co first opened its doors in New York City 2006, the establishment and its extraordinary talent behind the bar were credited with changing the art of drink-making and ushering in a new era of cocktail culture. Since then, Death & Co has expanded to have locations in Denver, Los Angeles, authored three award-winning books, and received numerous industry awards. The company has thrived under the stewardship of its owners, who have applied their complementary skill sets to build the Death & Co brand into new markets and experiences.
Gin & Luck is currently expanding beyond Death & Co with bars, restaurants and hotels nationwide. We are constantly seeking the best opportunities to fuel our growth, ultimately providing opportunities for our talented team members to continue to grow both personally and professionally!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)